BIDET SPRAYERHOT/COLD MIXING VALVE UPGRADE KIT MVK-10
Say goodbye to cold water washes from your hand held bidet!
The Brondell Hot/Cold mixing valve upgrade kit quickly and easily upgrades your CleanSpa hand-held bidet (or shattaf sprayer) from an ambient temperature to a soothing, adjustable warm-water spray for the utmost in comfort and hygiene. Made of durable high-quality components and backed by Brondell’s standard warranty and superior customer support, the Brondell hot/cold mixing valve upgrade kit is the quality choice for hand-held bidet products.
Hot/Cold Adjustable Temperature Mixing Valve Upgrade Kit Key Features
- Solid metal ergonomic hot/cold adjustable temperature mixing valve
- Water pressure control for spray adjustability
- Brass core valve with water shutoff (advanced safety)
- Includes braided metal hot water connection hose (78” in length, standard 3/8” connection)
- Includes two hot water connection T-Valves: 3/8” and 1/2” size fit all standard connections
- No electricity or batteries required
- Easy installation - works with all toilet fixtures
- All accessories included for standard installation (hand-held bidet sold separately)
- One (1) year limited warranty
Easy to Install & Easy to Use
The hot/cold mixing valve upgrade kit is compatible with all Brondell CleanSpa hand-held bidet products as well as any hand-held bidet or shattaf bidet sprayer system that utilizes a half inch hose connection. The hot/cold mixing valve is a snap to install – usually requiring 15 minutes or less: simply connect the mixing valve to your toilet, connect the hot water T-valve and hose at your sink, and finally attach your existing hand-held bidet sprayer to the mixing valve. Everything you need for standard DIY installation is included. This is the easiest adjustable temperature bidet attachment mixing valve that you can install yourself.
It’s simple – highest quality designs backed by superior customer service and value pricing. Compare our hot/cold adjustable temperature mixing valve to what the competition offers, and you’ll see that most use inferior plastic hoses and T-valves or require complex additional plumbing to be professionally installed. The Brondell hot/cold mixing valve uses a heavy-duty solid brass core mixing valve with pressure control and water shutoff for advanced safety. All of the pressurized water connections are made of the highest-quality metal components so there are no messy leaks or drips – it’s our guarantee!
Important Note: This upgrade kit does not include the CleanSpa hand held bidet sprayer and 1/2"cold water bidet hose, which are sold separately.