LumaWarm Heated Toilet Seat with Nightlight - Brondell L60
Forget the chill of an unheated toilet seat. The LumaWarm Heated Toilet Seat with Nightlight is the upgrade your bathroom has been waiting for.
Warm, welcoming, and well-lit.
Your toilet might just become the favorite seat in the house. Featuring 3 adjustable heat temperature settings, illuminating LED nightlight, and a gentle-close seat and lid, LumaWarm raises the bar on bathroom luxury.
adjustable heat temperature settings
illuminating LED nightlight
designed for easy installation
gentle-close seat and lid
Greater comfort and safety
- three adjustable heat temperature settings
- ergonomic, contoured seat
- illuminating LED nightlight with on/off feature
- gentle glow ensures safer evening bathroom visits
Features you’ll love
- conveniently located control panel
- gentle-close seat and lid
- replaces your existing seat
- installs in minutes
Say hello to a warm, welcoming seat.
LumaWarm is an unexpected essential for anyone who’s been startled by a cold toilet seat or stubbed toes during a late-night bathroom visit. The LumaWarm Heated Toilet Seat with Nightlight from Brondell is an easy upgrade offering the warmth and comfort of a heated seat, the convenience of a gentle-glow toilet bowl light, and the quiet-close convenience of a slam-free seat and lid.
With 3 temperature settings and on/off feature, LumaWarm offers year-round comfort, and is simple to install in place of your existing seat. Our luxury toilet seat delivers warmth and welcoming ambiance to any bathroom.
As a fully-featured heated toilet seat, LumaWarm requires electrical power.
LumaWarm is an ergonomic toilet seat powered by a standard GFI wall outlet, with features that include 3-level adjustable heat, LED toilet nightlight, slow-close seat and lid, simple, intuitive controls, and availability for both round and elongated toilet seats. Top mount hardware is available.
Get the right fit.
- the distance between the bolt holes must be 5.5” or 6.25”
- measure the distance from the bolt holes to the front of the toilet bowl to determine toilet shape
- for 18” – 19.5” order an elongated LumaWarm
- for 16.5” – 17.75” order a round LumaWarm
Your toilet may require top mount installation.
Some toilet fixtures only have top-side access to the bolt holes. If you cannot access the bolt holes and screw from underneath your toilet fixture, LumaWarm Top Mount Hardware Kits are available from the manufacturer.